Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Off topic humor post

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Off topic humor post


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    With some of the discussions we've had regarding WAF, I thought this might be anappropriate post:

    The Harley Rider.....

    A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I
    will grant you one wish."

    The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride
    over anytime I want."

    The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous
    challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach
    the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It
    will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is
    hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little
    more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."

    The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent
    treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

    The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member scott fitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2003
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLMAO!

    Drum roll please, thats funny!

    forums

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hilarious, O.G., Thanks!

  4. #4
    Hostboard Member Davidg's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2007
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HA! LOL, Don't think another man has ever made me cry! laughed so hard my gut hurts and got tears in my eyes! That's funny stuff! I actually think God probably has a awesome sense of humor, Thanks Old Guy!

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member drummerwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whooa!!

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Ronald Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can relate to that myself. Really funny but true.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member scott fitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2003
    Posts
    495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A soldier being chased by the MP,s loses them for a minute and comes across a nun. He begs the nun to let him hide under her habit so that the MP,s dont catch him and send him to Iraq. Please sister, I dont want to go to Iraq, please let me hide from the MP,s. The nun says ok, and the soldier crawls up under the nuns habit. The MP,s pass, and about 5 minutes go by, the nun tells the soldier the coast is clear and its ok to come out now.

    The soldier thanks the nun, and then says BTW sister, no disrespect, but you have a really nice pair of legs.


    The nun says to the soldier if you had looked a little higher, you would have seen I have a nice pair of balls too. I didnt want to go to Iraq, either!

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Ronald Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Old Guy:
    With some of the discussions we've had regarding WAF, I thought this might be anappropriate post:

    The Harley Rider.....

    A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I
    will grant you one wish."

    The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride
    over anytime I want."

    The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous
    challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach
    the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It
    will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is
    hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little
    more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."

    The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent
    treatment, why she cries, what she <font color="red">really</font> means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

    The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Clearified the meaning a bit.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RKLee:
    <font color="red">Clarified</font> the meaning a bit.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's one I, who used to live in Arkansas, thought was REALLY funny (of course, that's only my opinion -

    On a trip to Great Britain while he was President of the United States, Bill Clinton had a meeting with Queen Elizabeth. During that meeting he asked her, "How does one manage to run a country so smoothly?"

    "That's easy," the Queen replied, "You surround yourself with intelligent ministers and advisers."

    "But how can I tell whether they are intelligent or not?", asked Bill.

    You ask them a riddle," she replied, and with that she pressed a button and said, "Would you please send Tony Blair in." When Blair, who was the Prime Minister at the time, arrived, the Queen said, "I have a riddle for you to answer for me -

    "Your parents had a child and it was not your sister and it was not your brother. Who was this child?"

    Blair replied, "That's easy - the child was me."

    "Very good," said the Queen. "You may go now."

    Sizing up his wife's chances in her presidential bid, and thinking back on that meeting, Bill Clinton spoke to Hillary. He said to her, "I have a riddle for you, and the answer is very important - Your parents had a child and it was not your sister and it was not your brother. Who was that child?"

    Hillary replied, "Yes, it is clearly very important that we determine the answer. Can I deliberate on this for awhile?"

    "Yes," said Bill, "I'll give you four hours to come up with the answer."

    So Hillary called a meeting of her campaign team, from top to bottom, and asked them the riddle. But, after much discussion and many suggestions, none of them had a satisfactory answer. She was quite upset, not knowing what she would tell her husband, the former President.

    As Hillary was leaving her meeting, she ran into her most formidable challenger to her presidential nomination, Barack Obama.

    So she said, "Mr. Obama, can you answer this riddle for me? Your parents had a child and it was not your sister and it was not your brother. Who was the child?"

    "That's seems pretty easy," said Obama, "I think the child would be me."

    "Oh thank you," said Hillary. "You may just have ensured my nomination for the democratic candidate for the Presidency of the United States!"

    So, Hillary went back to Bill and said, "I think I know the answer to your riddle = the child was Barack Obama!"

    "No, you idiot!" shouted Bill. "The child was Tony Blair!"

    forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.